Digital Strategist - Publicis GroupeAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub. The main languages that the agency works in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies are in English.
This role requires the individual to manage the financial functions of the agency in Ghana. They should maintain a far-sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. Their actions directly affect the profitability, growth, and goodwill of the agency.
- Plan and manage all digital marketing, including marketing database, Search, Influencers, social, display & video campaigns
- Lead presentations of integrated communication plans, digital strategy and execution plans to clients and stakeholders.
- Create engaging content such as social media/blog posts and video content
- Manage and grow online communities on web and social media
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams, agencies and partners to create digital solutions such as landing pages, AR Filters, Bots and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Provide thought leadership and perspective on marketing, tech and communications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, media, tech, consumer trends and behavior.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Ads, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.