Driver - SerendipalmDriving Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Eastern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Serendipalm Co. Ltd. operates a Fairtrade & Organic commercial palm oil project with small holders and a “traditional” village-based oil mill. The project supplies several brands in Europe and in the U.S., is organic and fair trade certified and has a positive impact on rural development in the Eastern Region. It is diversifying into cocoa and other organic and fair products, including value addition that requires processing.
Serendipalm is value-driven with a highly motivated team of 20+ professionals who manage a 300+ local staff, many unskilled. A team from Dr. Bronner’s, Serendipalm’s sister company, provides support in several areas, including accounts and advisory support.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain company vehicle(s) in proper working order, including ensuring required maintenance and services are complete in accordance to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Maintain Company vehicle in clean and presentable state.
- Convey fruits from Serendipalm farmers' fields to the mill.
- Help with the loading and offloading of fruits at the farm and at the mill.
- Coordinate and co - operate with farmers and colleagues in Serendipalm - the company
- Ensure vehicles proof of registration and insurance are up to date.
- Maintain a fuel and maintenance log book.
- Distribution of POME and EFB to designated farmers' fields when the need be.
- Ensure your license is renewed before expiration.
- To conduct any other duties reasonably specified by your Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
Required qualifications (must haves):
- A WASSCE certificate
- A valid driver's license. (Class D is a plus)
- At least 1 year of experience in driving heavy machines. (Tractor)
- Self-driven, motivated, team-oriented, and able to communicate and work with colleagues and farmers in a productive and open style.
- Excellent spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must.
- Willingness to undergo training.
- Willingness to relocate full-time to Asuom, Eastern Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.