Finance Administration Officer - Planned Parenthood Association of GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). PPAG, a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) education, information and services in Ghana,in close collaboration with OXFAM, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
DIRECTLY REPORT TO: FACILITY HEAD
INDIRECTLY REPORT TO: SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER and PROCUREMENT AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER HEAD OFFICE
CONTINUE READING BELOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual projects and other financial and any other reports that may be assigned
- Coordinate and ensure that expenses are incurred in accordance with the Association’s policies.
- Coordinates and ensures that expenditure returns are received, reviewed, properly coded and entered into the accounting system.
- Prepares consolidated final accounts and supporting schedules for the end- of -year audits
- Ensures that consistency is maintained in the internal control system and report any lapses to the Senior Finance Manager
- Coordinates and ensures that funds are available for activity implementation
- Undertakes monthly updates of the Fixed Asset Register for the facility and projects
- Ensures that all non-current assets are well coded and recorded in the assets register.
- Facilitate procurement of goods, works and services in accordance with PPAG’s policies and procedures at the facility.
- Ensure that all assets are properly maintained and insured at all time.
- Prepares monthly Bank Reconciliation statements
- Assists in preparation of Annual Business Plan (BP)
- Prepares Annual Workplans and completes Performance Appraisal Form
- Manages the facility’s store in terms of Monthly reporting, receiving, recording, storage, issuing of goods/drugs/commodities meant for the facility.
- Ensures that stock records/ledgers are regularly updated using the Tally cards, etc.
- Conducts and reports on periodic stock counts
- Manages the vehicles and other moveable properties of the Association at the facility.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience., Proficiency in computer skills, spreadsheet, accounting packages and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Good working knowledge in Accpac Accounting Software is preferable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Person Must have:
- Good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Experience in providing technical support to other staff
- Have very good interpersonal, communication, and report-writing skills
- Must be honest, transparent, and reliable
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, and judgmental skills
- Must be a team player and able to work for long hours and under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and have an eye for details
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.