Graduate Mining Engineer - AngloGold AshantiMining Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient, and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as a Graduate Mining Engineer.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The purpose of the role is to prepare the holder to handle higher roles, and to sustain quality control in the Mining section, in order to deliver safe work practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Critical Controls Review
- Supervisor Workplace Visits / Inspections
- Positive / Hazards Observation and Reporting
- Planned Task Observations.
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Comply with AGAG Environmental Management, compliance, and other legal requirements.
- Take action to prevent environmental pollution
- Comply and follow the operating procedures and environmental rules for the performance of the assigned job.
- Correct, or report to their supervisor, any observed environmental deviations, practices, and conditions as well make suggestions to improve any aspect of environmental management.
- Follow the established procedures if incident occur by reporting to the Supervisor
- Coordinating mining projects from an engineering perspective with a focus on safety, schedule, costs, and quality.
- Ensure that the mining team is focused and deliver key priorities while maintaining high standards of health and safety
- Project manage and oversee mining production process (including material handling, rehab, development) and provide appropriate instructions to designated teams
- Maintain accurate data/records/documentation
- Using specialist computer applications to maximize the planning and execution of underground projects
- Weekly, monthly reporting which produce accurate and timely information that can clearly convey the status of safety, cost, schedule, and quality for the mining projects.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc./Diploma in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- 1-year post-graduation experience in mining or projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good user of Surpac and/or AutoCAD Software
- A valid Ghanaian driving license is an added advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.