Service Operation Manager - EpirocEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Develop and maintain a customer-focused Technically with the Service team, continuously drive customer share, 1:1 Ratio and customer satisfaction to the highest level. Establish a wide and solid customer base, by continuously finding new ways to grow service penetration, Workshop Rebuilds (Machine & Components), Service agreements & part sales.
Support the customer in continuous improvement projects and initiatives and develop a preferred supplier status. Develop a Service team to drive automation and Technical Training.
Drive service excellence and Epiroc machine performance towards the customers, by offering & implementing value-added services for all Epiroc machines and customers in the Anglophone countries in West Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Create an organizational structure in your team with clear functions, job descriptions & missions for Growth
- Develop Competence & Solid Service Footprint for Business Partners in French-speaking countries in West Africa.
- Develop and maintain Service and Workshop process standardization that drives quality.
- Develop a systematic approach to addressing Customer Complains
- Support internal and external customers with technical support on all machine Models
- Drive and support implementation of new automation technology & technical Training
- Ensure that the contractual goals for availability, MTBF, MTBS, and MTTR are met
- Conduct random audits of technicians’ repair and maintenance work
- Develop and maintain regular reporting procedures to ensure that service contract & workshop requirements are met.
- Ensure that the planner requests spare parts, consumables, and other necessary resources to meet maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and analyze contract performance data and prepare regular reports on service levels, performance metrics, and compliance.
- Participate and give their perspective when critical machine problems are being analyzed.
- Present service contract reports to management and stakeholders, providing insights and recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Ensure safe working condition in the Workshop and fields service and establish a safety-first attitude with all team members.
- Drive job satisfaction of your team members and customers.
- Create synergy between service team and Products Sales teams.
- Ensure all team member have an annual P&D review and have a personal competence development plan.
- Ensure timely implementation of Epiroc Safety Campaigns (TSNB’s)
- Support customers with technical support (field service) and man on site contracts
- Work close with the inventory (logistics & products Sales) team to ensure the correct spare parts (mix) for Workshop and in Country
- Manage & plan work for your team of technicians and workshop
- Ensure with the support of the Business Controller (team) that WIP and Service Variance are under control.
- Competence development of technical team – TL1 & TL2 Certifications Targets are met
- Tools & Equipment for technical team
- Manage & follow up on customer financial obligations towards Epiroc
Competences, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Maintenance / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years´ of experience in service Management or Service contract management
- Familiarity with Epiroc applications such as BPCS, MOL, IQ, DOCMINE etc. is a plus, along with theoretical and practical knowledge in their use.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Spreadsheets, project planners, charting etc.) and engineering analysis software.
- Good understanding of Maintenance Philosophy Overview and processes
- Good understanding of networks and systems required
- Have a good understanding of the technical aspects of the project they are managing, as well as the specific requirements of the site.
- Have experience ensuring that the project and site are compliant with relevant health and safety regulations and environmental requirements.
- Have experience in identify and solve problems that arise during the project, such as delays, machine failures, and staffing issues.
- Have experience in implementing quality control measures and ensuring that the work meets mining industry standards and customer expectations.
- Have experience in motivate and manage teams effectively, providing leadership and direction to achieve project goals.
- Have experience negotiating with clients, contractors, and team members, and resolving conflicts that arise during the project.
- Have the experience to maintain accurate records, prepare reports, and provide updates on project progress.
Prior Experience With an Understanding Of Automation And Digitization Required.
- Strong background in Heavy Mobile Machine (HME) fleet maintenance management
Personality And Skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to identify issues and develop effective solutions to address them.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain influential relationships with internal and external teams and individual persons
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including maintenance, design, and production teams, to implement service operation improvements.
- Adaptable to changing situations and able to adjust plans and processes as needed.
- Be an effective communicator, able to convey information clearly and concisely to clients, contractors, and team members.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of the services being provided and be able to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
- Have a good understanding of health and safety regulations and be able to ensure that all work is conducted in a safe and compliant manner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Have excellent time management skills to be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have experience in managing budgets and financial resources.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and information, to make informed decisions.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to motivate and guide your team towards achieving shared goals.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage maintenance personnel to achieve high levels of performance.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, and manage complex projects within tight timeframes.
- Strong understanding of quality management principles and be able to ensure that all work meets the required quality standards.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.