TEN: Offshore Field Manager - Tullow OilEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognized, and African-focused independent oil and gas company. The Group has interests in over 30 exploration and production licenses across 8 countries in Africa and South America.
Tullow Oil has an exciting opportunity for Ten – Offshore Field Managers reporting to the Operations Manager in Ghana
The Company Senior Offshore Position and the “Duty Holder” Representative responsible for the Safety, Integrity, Security and Environmental aspects of the TEN Facility.
To manage the TEN Offshore Subsurface, Subsea facilities, Tanker Offtake activities and the Offshore execution of the TEN O&M Contract within the Contractors' Safety and Operational Management Systems.
To ensure the Offshore activities are planned and executed such that the objectives established in the TEN Operational plans are achieved safely in the most cost-effective/timely manner whilst maintaining the Integrity of the facilities and with due regard for the environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To manage the Offshore Operations input into a strategically important Project and achieve recognition for Tullow Ghana as a capable production company to stakeholders.
Contribute to the major offshore production growth in Ghana and to demonstrate to the Government TGL’s ability to deliver important projects over the coming years.
This role is based Offshore in Ghana on a 28/28 rotation
The following are the key roles and responsibilities of the successful candidate
- To develop a detailed understanding of the TEN Safety Case by the Operating Organisation/Workforce and to operate rigorously within the prescribed Company and O&M Contractors Safety Management System.
- To assist in the development and implementation of an installation EHS Plan and to support the EHS Performance through improving health, safety, and environmental performance
- To ensure a high level of emergency response capability is maintained on the installation, with potential responsibility as ‘on-scene commander in the event of any incident on or around the installation which endangers personnel or assets
- To ensure the TEN Operations Philosophy is maintained and continually challenged. To work with the O&M provider to develop Operational Standards and Processes and ensure they are systematically applied as per contract strategy.
- To ensure the compliance of all installation personnel with Company policies, standards, procedures and to ensure that all plant / equipment is operated in accordance with design parameters and that all abnormalities are recorded/approved.
- To ensure maintenance and inspection programs in accordance with the 90-day Plan to achieve the planned plant availability and maintenance of systems integrity and class requirements
- To ensure that the offshore operational plans are realistic and reflect the Ghana Operating environment, are consistent with Tullow EHS policies whilst maximizing the efficiency with optimized OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- To ensure Installation operations meet the 90-day Plan (Production, Budget and Activity execution). Reasons for variation to be addressed systematically with onshore support
- To control work not included in the plan in accordance with delegated authorities and planning procedures.
- Ensure that suitable training and mentoring schemes for National personnel are in place for Company and Contractor positions to ensure the development of skills and competencies are achieved in alignment with the Nationalisation Program.
- Execute the Assurance Matrix activities as a means of ensuring O&M Contractor compliance to the approved Management System.
- Assist and advise contractors in all aspects of operations and maintenance of facility.
- Lead and perform assurance activities to ensure contractor compliance with approved management standards and procedures.
- Monitor contractor performance to ensure contractor performs within contractual requirements.
- Use “Step in” rights in the event of contractor failing to manage situations in safe and effective manner.
- Perform well control and reservoir management to optimise production.
- Control of air and sea logistics to support the facility.
- Oversee tanker offloading activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven man-management capability, team builder/leader experience, and good written and oral communication skills are also essential.
- Computer literate and effective with “Office” software suite
- Management and interpersonal skills in order to interact with and coordinate the activities of Government of Ghana Agents, O&M Contractor, and own multi-discipline team
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Professional approach to work at all times with a high level of team working skills.
- Experience in developing Local Staff
- A professional qualification in Engineering or in a related degree or equivalent.
- Experienced operations professional with a minimum of 10 years’ operations upstream industry background.
- Extensive and recent related experience within the international offshore oil & gas industry
- Essential knowledge in the Management of Offshore Safety (UK Safety Case Process/Application), Integrity management, Production Operations/Maintenance and Marine,
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.