Assistant Adverts Sales & Marketing Officer: Digital - Graphic Communications GroupSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Group wishes to engage the services of an enthusiastic, energetic and results-oriented individual who will be responsible for actively marketing the group’s digital brands and the sale of digital channels
- Manage existing client relationships, regularly visiting clients and agencies to generate sales and canvass for advertising opportunities
- Actively seek new clients and sources of advertising revenues, developing and managing new relationships
- Ensure that weekly advertising targets are met
- Proactively provide feedback from clients to management on issues of client concern
- Work with clients on developing advertising campaigns in terms of advising on correct publications and media vehicles
- Promote Graphic events, seeking sponsorship and promoting client active participation is events, including client placement such as logos, banners, etc
- Digital marketing and sale of digital channels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / Competencies Required
- Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment, honesty and integrity
- Must possess good communication and negotiation skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driving license
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must possess a good first degree in Marketing, CIMG qualification, Business Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution and at least 2 years of post-qualification working experience in Sales & Marketing
- A minimum of HND in Marketing and at least 4 years of post-qualification relevant working experience in Sales & Marketing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.