Junior Accounts Officer - Plantations SOCFINAF GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PSG is an Oil Palm and Rubber Plantations company located at Daboase in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of SOCFINAF SA of Luxembourg and has over 2,000 employees.
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its Finance Department: JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER
REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Assist the Accounts Supervisor with the timely and accurate processing of financial records. Preparation of various reports and their analysis in the monthly closing exercises.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Depending on the specific accounting tasks that may be assigned to the prospective employee by his/her immediate Supervisor and/or Head of Department and that may vary from time to time to ensure a certain flexibility within the Finance Department, the main functions may include but are not limited to assisting the Accounts Manager and his Supervisors in the following:
- Timely and accurate payment of supplier invoices.
- Timely and accurate entry of all transactions into the Accounting System.
- Preparation of reconciliations of suppliers' and customers' accounts.
- Preparation of various analyses of suppliers, customers, and cost accounts.
- Preparation of invoices and debit notes to customers.
- Preparation of salaries and wages and all issues arising therefrom.
- Maintaining an accurate database of fixed assets.
- Ensuring proper filing of all accounting documents.
- Ensuring that the company’s Accounting Policies and Procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Assist in physical stock takings of stores and fixed assets.
- Preparation of the monthly trial balance, profit & loss statements, budgets.
Required Skills or Experience
ATTRIBUTES OF THE JOB
- Must have a flair for numbers.
- Good English communication Skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Very analytical.
- Very Honest.
- Organized and efficient.
- Respect Timelines.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum educational attainment of DEGREE in Accounting.
- Experience with SAGE ERP and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Applicants should have completed their National Service.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.