Quality Specialist: Oilfield Services & Equipment - Baker HughesEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.
Partner with the best
As a Quality Specialist, you’ll be supporting, driving, and facilitating effective execution through the application of the Quality Management System to achieve regulatory and contractual compliance of products and services. Performs quality inspection activities related to the service, repair, and refurbishment of Subsea Equipment, to verify and assure compliance with Baker Hughes specifications and requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to and complying with company and regulatory Quality management system requirements always. Review of the contract to identify all quality requirements and applicable technical regulations.
- Supporting the site operation team on quality matters to drive business priorities for revenue recognition. Systematic follow-up of Assembly and Refurbishment activities utilizing ITPs and other documentation for proper control.
- Identifying and assigning standard ITPs to part numbers at the correct level in Teamcenter for quotation purposes. Reviews and approves marked up Baker Hughes ITPs and supplier ITPs after order placement. Re-assigns updated ITPs to parts in Teamcenter.
- Inspecting new manufacture supplier provided parts, supplier repaired / refurbished parts and intra-company supplied parts, including supporting documentation to verify compliance with specified technical requirements referenced within relevant drawings, specifications and standards.
- Inspecting components, sub-assemblies, assemblies and associated documentation to confirm compliance with Baker Hughes specifications and standards.
- Using, controlling and caring for inspection metrology equipment and ensuring the valid calibration status of such items.
- Verifying minimum contract requirements for Quality documentation deliverables are included within the Supplier Document Requirement Lists (SDRL) attached to parts prior to release. Review and approve for shipment.
- Extracting Manufacturing Record Book (MRB) requirements from the contract. Defines MRB table of content and format. Gains Customer approval and roles out requirements to the document control team. Resolves project specific queries raised during Customer MRB review.
- Validating Notice Of Inspection (NOI) details and advises customer of agreed vendor inspection points.
- Identifying, controlling and reporting, via the Non-Conformance Management tool (NCM Lite), non-conforming product. Reviews Non-Conformance dispositions for adequate content and accuracy. Determines if a non-conformance requires a customer concession. Runs NC downloads for analysis and reporting. Conducts joint Baker Hughes/Customer NC meetings to discuss product non-conformances as required.
- Performing internal audits in support of the Quality Management System. Prepares and delivers assigned internal audit covering the project scope of supply as required. Enters findings into Gensuite and expedites closure of findings.
- Leading or participating in root cause analysis, non-conformance analysis, customer issue resolution analysis and other continuous improvement activities aimed at reducing cost of quality, improving on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing and participating in lessons learned capture at defined intervals from project award to project close out. Drives closure of all project quality actions to support project closeout and carrying out any other assigned jobs as required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Management systems and proven ability in policy and procedure writing
- Have a working knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry's technical and regulatory framework
- Have experience and familiarity with the requirements of formal Quality Management Systems and standards, such as ISO 9001:2015 and API Q2 is preferable.
- Have detailed knowledge of requirements associated with the control of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Have NDT level II inspection certification
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.