Geo Marketing Manager - AirtelTigoSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as a Manager for Geo Marketing in the Marketing Department.
(S)He will report to the Head for performance and Planning and will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data for decision-making.
The Geo Marketing Manager will also oversee the preparation of forecasting revenue and relevant KPIs to monitor daily and monthly performance and will as well liaise with sales/network/commercial teams to monitor and drive site profitability, 4G rollout, National roaming, and GIFEC.
- Responsible for tracking, and analyzing all related KPIs on 4G rollout, GIFEC and National Roaming.
- Supervise the delivery of accurate, insightful, and timely analysis into the performance of the business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide an in-depth understanding of regional and zonal operational and financial performance.
- Integrate and analyze market research data, official statistics, and internal MIS to adequately profile our customers and markets at both national and decentralized levels (territories, regions, circuits, zones, etc.).
- Lead projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Provide analytics and insights to the business on consumer behavior /usage and the impact of network performance on service revenue and prepare all business forecasts.
- Provide data and insights to the commercial business units and finance decision support teams to aid in conducting post-implementation reviews on newly launched products.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges and lead the documentation and maintenance of business reporting definitions.
- Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources and processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
- Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions and Developing prediction systems.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience Leadership and teamwork
- Must be able to work effortlessly within the team and across the business to drive discussions on business performance.
- Must show initiative and anticipate the needs of the team and work proactively to deliver the necessary support.
Innovation and change
- Must have a natural inclination for seeking out new ideas and opportunities.
- Should exhibit creativity in approaching everyday challenges in the workplace.
- Design, automate and disseminate interactive business reports to generate actionable insights.
- Must be able to plough through challenges and see all tasks to their conclusion.
- Constructively challenge and assist U&R team with data and insights to manage customer base, reduce churn and develop exciting products.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience using excel.
- An understanding of budgeting procedures, methods, and evaluation criteria
- Must be able to communicate confidently both orally and in writing. Presentations to the business is a normal requirement for this role.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to support working closely with the financial teams within the business.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field but with emphasis on Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a business-related field, etc.
- A minimum of two (2) – Three (3) years of experience within Telecom Industry or 2-3 years in Marketing/Commercial Department.
- Excellent with strong understanding of the telecoms industry.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.