Direct Sales Supervisor: Upper North - AirtelTigoSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The successful candidate will join as a Direct sales supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
- (S)He will support Regional Sales Manager to achieve activation and sales objectives. Also working in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, (s)he will continually improve the present and future performance of the business.
- The Direct Sales Supervisor will create team spirit based on the company’s values, and stimulate innovation and customer focus throughout the operation.
- Develop and grow businesses in assigned regions by recruiting & managing mobile agents
- Provide technical feedback with reference to issues with activation
- Provide reports to the Direct Sales/Regional Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that BTL activities are held on schedule and report on results
- Prepare monthly activation and BTL schedule and executes accordingly
- Identify Business/Activation opportunities in the market
- You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate branding for/of the team
- Recruit Points of Activation
- Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month
- Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation tracker
- Hold daily morning meetings with the team and align on the plan for the day
Qualification Required & Experience
- A University degree from a recognized University with emphasis in Marketing or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from related business fields.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
Location: Upper North
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.