Cook - Sai Wine and Champagne CafeHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Your duties as Cook shall include the below, you will be expected to perform all duties and exercise all such authority as may be assigned or delegated to you from time to time, and act in a manner that is reasonably necessary and proper in the interest of the Company.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and that other matters pertaining to the kitchen will be required of you as per directive from the kitchen:
- Plan menu items in consultation with the Director
- Create recipes and prepare advanced items where necessary
- Ensure food preparation is done at the start of the shift
- Prepare shopping budget, eve of required shopping
- Ensure food shopping is performed at the opening of business
- Ensure food is of the right quality and is produced on time
- Update inventory in the POS system
- Keep accurate records of food waste and inventory
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Perform regular food inventory checks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Candidate must live in the Osu, Labone, Labadi, Cantonments, Teshie environs
- Must have a bank account, valid ID Card and SSNIT number
- GHC1,200 per month, dependent on experience
- Salary TO BE PAID ON 15TH OF EVERY MONTH for a previous calendar month
- SSNIT/ PAYE/ 2nd tier pension paid
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.