Application Support Engineer Tier 1 - Akkadian LabsIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The primary objective for client-facing issues is to restore business continuity as soon as possible, whether in the form of a temporary work around or permanent resolution; manage the research, resolution, and response to end-user issues/problems/ questions received via email, telephone calls, callbacks or escalations.
- Initiate technical assessment, troubleshooting, and root-cause analysis for Unified Communication’s applications and integration within a client’s environment
- Ability to handle complex problems effectively separating key issues and generating multiple solutions
- Remediate open issues by implementing a workaround or permanent fix
- Facilitate testing when applicable
- The primary point of contact for clients reporting issues
- Responsible for successfully managing customer expectations
- Maintain a constant line of open communications with clients and internal teams and provide timely updates for outstanding incidents
- Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships
- Ensure all assigned incidents are current and updated according to SLA policy
- Promote team spirit and work collaboratively to achieve team goals
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of the Cisco Unified Communications Suite
- Unified Communications Manager
- Unified Messaging
- Unified Contact Center Express
- Unified Presence
- Knowledge and experience administering a Microsoft Windows client/server environment (2003 & 2008R2), Windows applications as well as general desktop (Windows XP &7) support
- Knowledge of VMware products
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP network management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Cisco CCENT/CCNA – required upon hire or to be completed within 6 months of hire date
- Attain other Cisco or non-Cisco certifications and specializations, as discussed with management
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- Strong time management & organizational skill
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Cultural Fit!!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.