Data Annotator - DatamakerIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Datamaker in close partnership with the KOICA Inclusive Business Solution (IBS) Program offers training scholarships to equip Ghanaian youth with ICT skills for Artificial Intelligence (AI) careers. Data Annotator Jobs at Datamaker are now open to beneficiaries of the KOICA-IBS ICT training scholarships who are passionate about the development of AI and ready to use their skills in both online and onsite work conditions.
As a Data Annotator, you will be responsible for categorizing, tagging, labeling, and evaluating information in diverse formats including image, text, video, and 3D point cloud data.
Your key tasks will include:
- Image Processing or Data Set Analysis,
- Refinement of dataset using different filters,
- Manual masking of images,
- Photoshop postprocessing automation using batch processing,
- Image quality evaluation and analysis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Skills & Training – Successful applicants must be graduates of the Datamaker-KOICA IBS ICT Scholarship training program. Training duration is two (2) weeks and scholarships cover tuition and related training costs. Training modules include Artificial Intelligence Systems, Data Annotation tools, and techniques, etc.
- Other Skills - Successful applicants must have Computer skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, communication skills, and be self-motivated.
- Educational Qualifications- Applicant must have at least High School Certificate, Tertiary Diploma, or Degree.
- Work Conditions – Ability to conduct repetitive computer tasks, in a sitting position for several hours.
Training: 2 weeks full Scholarship Training Program.
Deadline: Apr 03, 2023« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.