Operational Technology Manager - Ernst & YoungIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
You will be required to support our clients to define and implement Operational Technology advisory services :
- Support clients at all stages of the implementation life cycle to establish hardware and software that detects or causes a change, through the direct monitoring and/or control of industrial equipment, assets, processes and events, including scoping projects, gathering requirements, and development.
- Capture and document user requirements in detailed functional specifications and translate those requirements into project deliverables
- Support the design of OT solutions that meet customer needs in the best and most efficient way possible
- Responsible for the planning, delivery, operations, and maintenance of the OT applications portfolio
- Support the configuration of OT solutions
- Run customer-facing OT sessions and attend other meetings with clients as necessary
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Education And Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/information technology/Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised university or Technical Institution
- Knowledge and certifications in some of the following: ITIL, CISSP, PMP, CISA, HDI, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, LSS, PMI
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical Skills And Experience
- At least 8 years of experience in Operational Technology (OT) strategy implementation and technology transformation with at least 4 years of work in the oil and gas sector.
- Experience implementing OT solutions in oil and gas mid-stream and downstream environments (oil tanker/truck tracking, oil tank storage monitoring and measuring, pipeline monitoring and detection, ICS, RTU etc)
- Experience implementing security solutions for OT environments
- Experience in assessing effectiveness and risks in OT security and operations would be an added advantage.
- Experience implementing ICT frameworks and operating models preferably in the oil and gas industry (mid-stream and downstream)
- Experience working with engineering teams to set up and manage a 24×7, 365 infrastructure environments, including managing the Ops tools for automated builds, unit-testing, security, and scalability in on-prem and cloud environments
- Knowledge and certifications in OT security, implementation, and management such as NIST SP 800-82, etc
- Experience in consulting practice would be an added advantage
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.