Head of Sale and Marketing - Capemay PropertiesSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the job
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive monthly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize, and develop marketing activities by identifying property trends and new market opportunities.
- Manage social media activities with an house team and third-party provider
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management
- Identifies, qualifies, and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising, and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates, and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, and planning of subordinates.
- Analyses statistical information pertaining to staff attendance, overtime, and leave and addresses deviations or occurrences of abuse and/ or workplace conflict through the implementation of corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Ensure project is profitable by assisting the project team in pricing strategies.
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing a property.
- Develop strategies for the collection of payments from clients by working closely with the head of finance.
- Develop relationships with financial companies to provide mortgages for clients.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.