Stores Officer - Ghana News AgencySupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill various vacant positions. The available position is Stores Officer.
Position: Stores Officer
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure optimal stock availability in stores for user departments.
- Ensure proper and timely acquisition of stocks and supplies.
- Ensure replacement is done in real-time and facilitate the acquisition.
- Issuance of stocks to various user departments per approved policies.
- Ensure all invoices are timely compiled and data entry done before forwarding the documents to Accounts.
- Filing of all important documents in main store.
- Reconciliation of stock both physically and in the system daily.
- Take Annual Stocks and prepare Stock Sheet.
- Ensure that store items are properly arranged and labeled in the Stores.
- Record receipts and issue in the Bin Cards and sign them.
- Generate various reports and reconciliations and submit to concerned users.
- Take action for the disposal of expired stock as per approved procedure.
- Attend audit by the External Auditors.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Superior Officers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) or relevant degree with five (5) years work experience.
- Member of a professional body (CIPS)
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work with all categories of employees.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute projects.
- Good decision-making based on thorough analysis.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Organizing and prioritizing schedules
- Confidentiality and Proper judgement
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
- Professional integrity
- Good knowledge of accounting software/tools, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the internet.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.