Chief Driver - Ghana News AgencyDriving Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill various vacant positions. The available position is Chief Driver.
Position: Chief Driver
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Management/staff to and from work including other official assignments.
- Drive assigned vehicles to perform official assignments to support the Company’s operations.
- Report defects and faults on assigned vehicles for repairs/servicing.
- Provide support in vehicle accident investigations as appropriate.
- Initiate action for the renewal of insurance and roadworthiness of assigned vehicles.
- Maintain assigned vehicles as appropriate.
- Observe all rules and regulations with respect to the operations of assigned vehicle(s).
- Prepare/give oral reports relating to job function.
- Perform any other duty(s) assigned by Superior Officers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must be a Professional Driver with a Professional Driving License with at least five (5) years of working experience. Additionally, must possess at least HND Auto Mechanic Certificate
- SHS or certificate in technical training e.g. NVTI Driver Mechanic Grade I (proficiency) plus a valid Professional Driving License.
- Good knowledge and understanding of routine vehicle maintenance and servicing procedures.
- Knowledge/understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Close attention to details.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Basic computer skills.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.