Security Officer - Ghana News AgencySecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill various vacant positions. The available position is Security Officer.
Position: Security Officer
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping order in the Agency’s premises.
- Inspect load of incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Keeps unauthorized persons away from the premises.
- Protect property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position for at least three (3) years.
- Should possess at least a Senior High School Certificate/Diploma.
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
- Good understanding of guidelines for area security and public safety.
- Some experience with report writing.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.