Senior Instrument Technician - PetrofacEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is rethinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: SENIOR INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance of Tele / data equipment to maintain optimum efficiency of operations and ensure stable and safe operation of Tele / data systems.
- Carry out other relevant tasks within automatic / electro systems.
- Maintain the inventory of electrical spare parts and stores, ensuring correct and prompt ordering.
- Continuously report work schedules, consumption of spare parts and consumables, and purchasing requirements to the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with:
- Requirements and provisions of the Company's Electrical Safety Rules and management systems.
- Maintenance operations procedures.
- Ensure proper handovers during shift change.
- Ensure effective communication within the Maintenance Department, and to coordinate and cooperate with the OIM and other departments, ensuring that they are made aware of maintenance activities.
- Ensure the Permit to Work (PTW) system is adhered to and that all isolations to plant and machinery are in compliance with the Company Isolation Philosophy.
- Participate in the effective monitoring, audit, and review of management systems and procedures, and to contribute to their further development where appropriate.
- Ensure that the FPSO Waste Management Plan is being followed.
- Ensure the safe and efficient functioning of the emergency plant, equipment, and machinery.
- Manage the maintenance and records of safety-critical elements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.