Senior Accountant - P.M.RenaissanceAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a key player within the engineering and construction sector, providing a wide range of construction and engineering solutions across Africa and Europe.
The Senior Accountant will prepare the statement of financial position, train junior accountants and create a standard operating procedure to monitor company finances.
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation.
- Prepare and summarize financial position and transaction reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation.
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and rollout reconciliation procedures.
- Create, monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department.
- Train junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational sessions.
- Oversee tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filing.
- Oversee the companys financial management, including all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any related field of study.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
- Knowledge in business registration, tax compliance processes.
- Experience in creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
- Expert knowledge in non-profit tax filing and tax compliance in line with state and federal level regulations.
- Experience in budget creation for finance department to coordinate team training and certifications.
- Detailed understanding of security and confidentiality in financial data handling and compliance with policies.
- Ability to work in a leadership role and supervise junior officers.
- Ability to work independently and manage a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office suite and other related software programs.
- Strong organizational skills,
- Confident Communicator.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.