Brands Manager - People and Partners GroupAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
People & Partners Group is a Human Resources Management firm that provides a comprehensive range of HR Solutions with diverse industry consultants and experts from high-end to very technical industries and fast clientele growth across Africa, the Middle East as well as in the US, the UK, and India including the Fortune 500. We give clients access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market, supporting talent acquisition, retention, and business growth initiatives that advance how companies serve the world.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Brands Manager will develop and drive the overall company brand strategy by creating and applying marketing initiatives in line with the brand guidelines and positioning to deliver the right balance of organic growth, brand expansion, and diversification, supported by the appropriate resources and information networks to deliver agreed profitability.
You will also provide analytical and administrative support to the Marketing Director and assist in the day-to-day operations of the department.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Communication and Transformation and Sales team
- Cross-functional teams from Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Communication, and Transformation
- Advertising, creative agencies & Service providers
- Execute brand plans within guidelines and budget, creating and modifying as necessary to meet objectives
- Maximize return on investment by delivering initiatives with excellence and deliver profitability
- Manage partners, and agencies and track the performance of their deliverables
- Analyze sales figures, customer reactions, and market trends to anticipate products needs and plan product ranges/stocks
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets using the Actual Sales File
- The report consistently about market colors and trends, monitors promotions, price changes, and competition activities, and generates insights that will improve the strategy
- Identify risks and opportunities for the brandCoordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions
- Ensure category pricing supports brand positioning and is relevant to the competitive arena and communicate price changes for implementation
- Support the retail store in communication and marketing activities
- Ensure the digital performance of the brand is in line with expectations by driving sales, awareness, and engagement through the key platforms.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that brand needs are achieved and roadblocks are removed to deliver the strategies
- Create, develop, and oversee the implementation of brand strategy to support the overall marketing strategy ensuring that all plans are aligned with the business strategic goals and brand guidelines and positioning
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers' expectations and the company`s objectives
- Deliver brand targets for sales, brand budget, NPD programs, and brand equity/brand health measures Support the NPD process ensuring that its requirements are managed and delivered according to targets
- Monitor, control, and report brand performance through brand health indicators such as GM, Marketing spend & key consumer KPIs providing solutions to shortfalls.
Job Context & Special Features
- In-country travel
- Flexibility to work on weekends
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- Post graduate degree is desirable
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
- Consumer Champion
- Insight generation (Proven strength)
- Communication (Mastery)
- Digital (Proven strength)
- Brand propositions (Proven strength)
- Strategy (Proven strength)
- Profit and Growth Champion
- Commercial delivery (Desirable)
- RTM (Proven strength)
- NPD (Proven Strength)
- Personal drive (Proven strength)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.