Software Quality Assurance / Test Engineer - ViamoIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re looking for a Software QA/Test Engineer to join our growing, global team of QA, designers, and software engineers who are working passionately to help improve the quality of life for people in lower and middle-income countries through the creation of high-quality digital services grounded in the principles of human-centered design to bridge the gaps of commerce, education, and health.
As a QA Engineer at Viamo, you will be taking part in building, scaling, and maintaining a leading mobile engagement solution and experience that processes 4 million interactions a day serving communities and organizations across 30 countries. You will also champion a quality-enhanced, reliable, predictable, and satisfying experience with Viamo’s engagement products to enable users to maximize impact.
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be responsible for designing and developing exploratory tests to ensure high-quality and reliable feature releases while supporting your team to grow through knowledge sharing and mentorship.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deliver exciting products - work on a product crew of technical product managers, engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to deliver new product features, enhancements, and fixes at high quality.
- Contribute to feature development - provide perspectives and review feature specifications to develop high-quality tests for product deliverables. You are also able to empathize with user needs and think like a user.
- Deliver reliably at the quality - plan, design, and execute comprehensive and well-structured tests from product requirements.
- Contribute to testing practices - participate and take ownership of the design, development, and maintenance of our testing frameworks and services. Coordinate and take ownership of testing activities toward delivering high-quality and reliable releases.
- Automated testing leader - champion best practices with increasing adoption of automated testing and relevant testing tools. Contribute and support your team’s expertise in automated test architecture, performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Build expertise - become a leader and power user of a versatile mobile engagement product using the knowledge to provide support, and training and to develop solid test coverage.
- Power up our QA Chapter - lead, develop, and contribute to operational objectives and initiatives for QA including delegating tasks, providing guidance to direct reports and taking accountability for results, and celebrating successes.
- Team builder - support your team’s growth through knowledge sharing, teamwork, and fun!
- Relevant experience - you have 3+ years of experience as a software tester on the established product(s) and can bring your years of experience to our teams.
- Experience with relevant technologies: Selenium test automation, Android Studio, Test Case Management tools, PHP, MySQL, Linux, Git, CI/CD (Jenkins), and API Testing tools.
- Experienced Tester - You approach testing showing creativity and initiative. You have experience performing full integration, end-to-end, and user acceptance testing through manual and automated testing with modern testing tools for web and mobile applications.
- Proactive and continuous communication - you collaborate with others and keep everyone in the loop along the way with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving - you enjoy problem-solving with your team and can contribute to suggestions and constructive evaluation of other ideas.
- Team player - you have experience collaborating and supporting peers with measurable success. Experience leading or managing a software development/product team is an added advantage but not required.
- Been around - You understand software development paradigms, agile and scrum, and have experience with project management tooling.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preferred skills and experience
- Knowledge and use of test automation frameworks
- Experience working in the Agile development process
- Knowledge with hands-on experience writing SQL queries
- Experience working within a diverse team of colleagues from different teams from multiple countries, and cultures and can work remotely.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.