Software Developer - Sigma CylindersIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bitterbit a subsidiary of the RJ group is looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop quality software and web applications.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Design highly scalable, testable code.
- Discover and fix programming bugs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Development experience with programming languages.
- SQL database or relational database skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 4+ years experience in software design and development in a test-driven environment
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.