Business Development Manager - DreamOvalSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At DreamOval, we build innovative technology that evolves the human experience. We are a small team that is developing a suite of innovative solutions (enterprise innovation, e-payments and collections, digital strategy, and cloud services) for customers across Africa via a carefully curated partner network. We have cultivated a world-class approach to people management and project execution that enables our continuous delivery of superior services, products, and experiences that drive customer lifetime value.
Our managing partners have many years of regional and global experience delivering improved business solutions across Ghana, Africa, and the Americas.
Purpose of the Role
We are looking to hire a results-driven business development manager whose priority is to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones, with the ambition to expand and/or diversify DreamOval’s clientele.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Building details sales reports
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day tasks often include, but are not limited to:
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes purchasing decisions.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Recommending, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Maintaining sales records, data analytics and preparing sales reports.
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate account pipeline, at the values and time frames communicated.
When it comes to selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays to match customer requirements.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and sales proposals. Managing the company’s response to all customer RFIs and RFPs
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Other related duties as may be assigned.
1. Lead to Pipeline conversion rate
- It’s a ratio of the number of leads to the number of opportunities in the pipeline.
2. Opportunity to deal with conversion rate
3. Cold calls converted to new clients
- Conversion rate % of cold calls turned into new business for the organization.
4. Growth: Number of new clients
- Number of new customers per month/year
5. Booked revenue: Revenue generated for the company in a month
- % New business (brand new account)
- % Business that is added on to an existing contract
- % Renewal business
6. Pipeline Value
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc/BA degree in marketing or related discipline.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager.
- Familiarity with CRM practices and proven ability to build business relationships.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.