Sales Manager - Complete FarmerSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Complete Farmer is an end-to-end digital agricultural sourcing platform that enables global food and ingredient buyers source agricultural commodities, grown exclusively according to preferred specifications by farmers across Africa. This direct sourcing approach removes intermediaries, and enables complete transparency and oversight of the buyer sourcing journey, with real-time access to all the various stages of production and fulfillment.
Headquartered in Ghana, West Africa, with a distributed team across Africa, North America, the Caribbean, and Asia, Complete Farmer is leveraging its tech platform to provide a competitive advantage to all value chain stakeholders in agricultural commodity sourcing.
Why Complete Farmer
Complete Farmer is tackling one of the most important global challenges of our time. With the world nearing 9 billion people, and Africa having 60% of the world’s arable land, African farmers will have to rise to the occasion to meet growing food demands spurred by a hungry global population.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At Complete Farmer, we are tackling this challenge head-on, and we are on the lookout for the best talent to help us solve this problem and make an impact that will benefit the world.
Reports To: Sales Director
1) Buyer Deal Process Management
- Execute strategic buyer development by discovering potential key buyers and closing deals by leading a team of affiliate agents and brokers in various parts of the world.
- Close Buyer Contracts; including negotiating buyer payment terms with input from various teams.
- Review the entire buyer deal process and oversee the overall quality of products and shipping status.
- Manage and assess the competitiveness of growers based on negotiation of offer prices and product quality.
- Oversee all paperwork on the supplier side required for successful deal completion.
- Identify and share weekly/monthly progress of Deal Flow in detail, and build long term strategies based on the reports.
- Preparing financial reports about sales activity, costs, and profit margins for international markets.
- Overseeing the supply chain process from procurement to customer delivery
2) Global Employee Management
- Responsible for leading, managing, and collaborating with a team of brokers and agents across 5 continents
- Manage sales funnel and measure conversion rates
- Monitor sales and analyze performance trends to identify issues and opportunities.
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant international trade/export experience (Sales, Trading, Business Development, Strategies, etc.)
- Proven experience in developing and managing global buyer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage CRM systems and analyze and interpret international trade data
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing teammates (preferred)
- Self-starter who is willing to initiate new tasks
- Results-oriented, innovative thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Outside of the box thinker and problem solver
- Good understanding of International Trade
- Demonstrate strong analytical, modeling, and PowerPoint capabilities
- Leading Courageously able to step forward to address difficult issues
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.