Director: Mobile Financial Services - AirtelTigoTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as the Director of Mobile Financial Services (MFS) in the MFS Department.
(S)He will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for leading and managing the overall business and performance of the MFS P&L entity. The MFS Director will be in charge of analysis and defining customers, market requirements as well as trends to ensure that the business achieves it to set goals.
- Develop and expand core MFS transactional business including pricing, incentive, and distribution.
- Work on main commercial drivers, optimize existing revenue streams and develop new ones.
- Review and ensure competitive trade incentive schemes to drive and maximize MFS Revenue.
- Provide direction in the management of agent network, ensure appropriate growth rate, incentivize, drive performance, quality, visibility, and liquidity.
- Develop a robust plan to optimize the development of the forecasted market, identify risks and opportunities.
- Provide direction and oversees customer acquisition efforts, maintain required subscriber intake, ARPU, and acquisition incentives and minimize churn.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Oversee execution of product roadmap that responds to customer needs.
- Monitor product performance, trends and undertake corrective actions where required.
- Develop liquidity management strategy for MFS to ensure maximization of available liquidity options such as direct distribution, Super-Agent model, sub-dealer model and remote banking.
- Provide strategic directions to position MFS as the most innovative product.
- Coordinate with the regulator on the implementation and updating of the industry policies and align management toward them.
- Implements and documents effective risk management policies.
- Comprehensively understands all costs and revenue levers of the business unit.
- Formulate and implement detailed plans for cost optimization.
- MFS Revenues
- MFS active customers
- MFS active agents
- MFS Penetration to GSM
- MFS Risk Mitigation
Qualification Required & Experience
- A university degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Management, Communications, or related disciplines; MBA will be an added advantage.
- 7-10 years experience in a similar role with 5 years of leadership experience in managing MFS teams.
- Experience in telecoms, e-commerce, software, finance, or other related industries is preferable.
- Experience working in Emerging Markets is required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must possess strong analytical skills, documentation, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to champion change and effectively guide the implementation of new ideas.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience and success in MFS and transactional business.
- Solid knowledge of Ghana’s financial market and financial regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated proven skills of introducing and implementing key MFS initiatives for growth.
- Know-how of the distribution structure in the market.
- The ability to build and sustain positive business relationships internally and externally.
- Able to operate in a performance-driven organization.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies.
- Good understanding of project management, particularly with business solution deployment and risk/change management.
- Strong background in product development.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills, including use of financial models.
- Solid understanding of mobile financial services, branchless banking channels and transactional payment platforms in Emerging Markets.
- Strategic thinking, P & L management and budget driven.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.