Farm Supervisor - Matrix Innovation LimitedAgricultural Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Matrix Innovation Limited is seeking suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position of Farm Supervisor.
- Inspect crop and field to determine maturity, yield, and work requirements, such as cultivating, weeding, or harvesting;
- Direct and assist in the repair and proper working of machines and equipment used in the farms;
- Help and supervise general farm worker’s day-to-day activities;
- Assess, suggest, and help in the implementation of work procedures that are beneficial for the business;
- Oversee sorting & overall handling of produce to ensure the highest possible quality of products;
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed by all workers at all times;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of other farm workers and laborers and oversee activities like crop maintenance & harvesting;
- Perform other duties as instructed by the management;
- Make work schedules and establish procedures, train employees on the work site;
- Evaluate weather and soil conditions;
- Supervise and oversee growing crop-related operations;
- Ensure that the safety procedures are followed by all farm workers and by everyone attending the Farm worksite;
- Plans and supervises the planting, cultivating, harvesting, and storing of field and garden crops on large and complex institutional farms;
- Create work schedules;
- Prepare a schedule and establish safety procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma, HND in Agricultural engineering or Agriculture related field
- Ability to work long hours, early mornings, and weekends if required;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Minimum 1-year experience as a farm supervisor or training in agriculture is required;
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions. Heavy lifting is required.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.