Senior Back End Developer - Revelo AfricaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a senior back-end developer, you'll be responsible for the server-side code and APIs of our mobile applications. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle, including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features. Your work will impact the stability and quality of our mobile applications. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll also perform UI tests to optimize performance.
You'll work closely with our front-end development team to ensure system consistency and create a great user experience. Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Build REST Services using C# and .NET Core.
- Maintaining and developing server-side network components.
- Maintaining the optimal performance of our central database and ensuring responsiveness to any front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end application developers on element integration.
- Writing efficient, reusable, and testable code used in high-performance applications.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to determine optimal API contracts, code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancement.
- Full-stack development capabilities are a plus.
- Strong experience with programming languages like C# / .NET, Python or Java.
- Experience building services using REST or GraphQL.
- Good understanding of the entire product development lifecycle.
- Minimum 4 years developing web/mobile applications
- Minimum 4 years experience working with relational and document databases.
- 4-5 years using C# /.NetCore in a professional capacity.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, containerization, microservices, and Software-defined Infrastructure.
- Great problem-solving skills and a team player.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent analytical skills and good time management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.