NodeJS Developer - BigData Ghana LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking an entry-level Node.js developer to join our team. As a Node.js developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining back-end services and web applications using Node.js.
Success in this position looks like delivering high-quality, scalable, and maintainable code that meets business requirements and user needs. This role will report to the Senior Developer and will be an integral part of our development team.
- Design, develop, and maintain back-end services and web applications using Node.js
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of Node.js and experience with back-end web development
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Note: You do not need to have all the technical qualifications to apply. In this case, you need to be ready and able to learn quickly on the job.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.