Finance & Data Analyst - Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LtdAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position: Finance & Data Analyst
Responsible To: Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Ltd. Senior Management Team
Employment Location: Accra, Ghana
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
The Finance & Data Analyst will be responsible for leading the data analysis and financial monitoring of a fast-growing multinational SME lending fintech across Africa. The Analyst will work in conjunction with management teams across all of Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit subsidiaries to ensure the flawless execution and financial success of the fintech’s unique business and operating model.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The primary job responsibilities of a Finance & Data Analyst would include:
- Monitor financial records reported by all subsidiaries on a daily basis
- Scrutinize subsidiary expenses to identify potential fraud
- Analyze performance across subsidiaries in sales and defaults
- Approve expense requests
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documents
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures in operations
- Perform daily reconciliations of bank and mobile money accounts of subsidiaries
- Prepare period reports to management
- Proactively analyze and identify insights in key subsidiary metrics such as loan applications, loan assessments, loan rejections and loan repayments across several verticals such as gender, loan size, industry, etc.
- Develop bottom-up analysis of subsidiary costs to identify cost savings across the Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit portfolio.
- Consolidate monthly financial reports for investors
- Cash flow management - forecast cashflow needs of the Parent Company and ensure sufficient cash available at all times
- Formulate financial policies for the company and ensure procedures are followed
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Accounting, Finance, or Data Science
- At least 5 years of work experience in the Banking and Finance industry coupled with a strong background in accounting and auditing.
- Completion, or current pursuit, of your ACCA or ICA designation, is a bonus
- Extremely high proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical background, with exceptional competence in financial modeling tools such as Excel
- Deep knowledge of accounting
- Highly organized self-starter with grit, determination, and passion for hard work
- Fast and willing learner who is adaptable to a unique SME lending model
- Strong people management capabilities
- Strong innovative and problem-solving skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Capacity and stamina for continuous days of long hours of both general management and occasional fieldwork
- Resilient and remains calm and deliberate under conditions of stress
- Well-networked in the financial sector
- Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.