Marketing Officer - Healthwise Medical CenterSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Healthwise Medical Center, a health facility in Community 1, Tema.
Job title: Marketing Officer
Job location: Community 1, Tema
- Explore and employ efficient marketing techniques including Social Media, E-Commerce, etc. to improve the facility’s products and services for all clients, increasing profitability.
- Must utilize effective communication skills and creativity to liaise with both existing and potential clients, developing strategies to promote the facility’s products and services suited to the client’s needs.
- Must be persuasive and diplomatic in performing tasks/duties and be proactive to take the initiative to present findings and suggestions
- Monitor and analyze both the market trends and the competitors’ products and services.
- Must devise innovative marketing campaigns to increase the visibility of the facility brand and drive traffic
- Must have the flair to manage social media marketing campaigns with regard to
- Creating relevant content to attract customers/clients/fans
- Constructive interaction with potential customers/clients/fans
- Monitor Social Media trends in terms of applications, channels, tools, strategies, etc.
- Be an advocate for the facility to create a strong presence online through effective networking, influencing, and selling the facility’s brand.
- Continually grow the facility’s fan and customer base.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND (Marketing)
- A minimum of 2 (two) years experience
- Preferably work experience in a healthcare setting
- Must have very good communication skills and negotiating skills; Quality customer service skills
- Strong creativity and a critical thinker
- Strong Social Media Marketing experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Strong ability to work with social media KPIs
Location: Tema Co1« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.