Embassy Assistant Task Order Manager - AmentumInternational Agencies Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners, and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services, and national security solutions to customers around the world.
PAE has a workforce of approximately 22,000 people in over 70 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Falls Church, Va. PAE has an opportunity for a Task Order Business Manager to join our team
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensuring adherence to Task Order requirements during contract performance
- Proactively resolving issues arising under Task Orders
- Overseeing all local consular operations
- Drafting and submitting standard reports (weekly, monthly, etc.) and ad-hoc reports (incident reports, etc.) to the Government and/or consular managers
- Attending meetings and conferences in-person or digitally, as required and/or requested, with the full authority to act on behalf of the Contractor under the specified Task Order
- Coordinating greeter staffing, supervising performance, time, and attendance, and ensuring up-to-date fraud prevention and ethics training. Overseeing processes. Providing and maintaining uniforms and vendor-provided equipment
- Working with posts to set mutually agreed upon times for document pickup/drop off and greeter work
- Meeting/consulting with consular managers (re: day-to-day questions and concerns) and providing system training as requested
- Managing sub-vendor performance and services, such as fee collection, greeter, and document delivery services
- Resolving performance and quality problems for designated Task Order
- Ensuring sub-vendors comply with fraud prevention and ethics training, including but not limited to physical site inspections
- Conducting random audits of call center language skills, customer service skills, and accurate use of script
- Identifying, escalating, and mitigating risks; reporting on all incidents
- A high level of proficiency in the English language both verbally and Written
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MRPT/RSO security clearance.
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience managing the implementation, execution, and oversight of programs similar in size, scope, and complexity to this contract, including two (2) years leading diverse teams to foster customer service, innovative solutions, and proactive communication
- Experience using a variety of office software, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Share Point, and MS Outlook
- Demonstrated applicable expertise in services industry/program management;
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews, and documents for internal and external use
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead large teams in the field of expertise required by this contract.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and business process development skills
- Strong capability to clearly communicate, understand, speak and write in the English language
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to assess client's business, identify improvement opportunities and convey understanding to client
- Ability to define specific solutions within an abstract environment
- Ability to conceptualize, design, develop, and apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work remotely with an international team in different time zones
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.