Digital Marketing Manager - Accor HotelSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. To discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will maintain and execute the hotel’s Digital Marketing and E-commerce activities including but not limited to developing strategy, content updates, Social media management, email marketing, display and programmatic campaigns, Metasearch and Online Travel Agency optimization.
What you will be doing:
- Build a Digital yearly plan and budget for the hotel across Direct & Indirect channels.
- Contributing to Hotel Strategy, working closely with key stakeholders from Marketing, Sales, Revenue, Public Relations, Food & Beverage.
- Develop quarterly and yearly e-commerce and digital marketing plans covering all digital channels and levers (Direct and Indirect).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including but not limited to emailing, social media, display, Metasearch and influencers.
- Reporting and Analysis of Web Direct and Indirect performance.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Ensure the hotel’s presence across key Social platforms relevant to the source markets and social content production.
- Manage Hotel’s online reputation.
- Review and monitor the hotel’s competitor set on a regular basis and maintain competitiveness in terms of content quality and offer appeal.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Experience and skills include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in E-Commerce / Digital Marketing in Hospitality or Retail.
- A degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communications
- A combination of superior analytical skills and business acumen combined with strategic and creative vision.
- Proven working knowledge of content management systems. Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Excellent Presentation and customer relationship skills.
- Energetic and passionate to work.
- An innovative approach to work.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.