Junior Accountant - P.M. RenaissanceAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a leading brand in the food and beverage industry in Ghana and Africa.
The Junior Accountant will manage and maintain daily cashbook records, prepare management reports, and ensure staff compliance and adherence to the organization’s policies.
- Record all revenue and expenditure transactions under the appropriate accounting categories
- Maintain a daily cash book to record and reconcile all revenues and expenditures made by cash, cheque, mobile transactions (momo), or card.
- Prepare monthly management reports which include sales reports, and financial and accounting transactions.
- Ensure staff is in compliance and adhering to the company’s protocols on inventory control and carry out weekly physical checks to reconcile inventory of products.
- Monitor and control key access of staff to the finished goods cage/warehouse, and ensure that tally cards are fully maintained and kept up-to-date.
- Undertake expenditure management control activities such as monitoring compliance to set approvals for initial purchase requests, checking and selecting pro forma invoices, confirming claims, and ensuring proper approval of goods, work or services note, and payment.
- Review and manage the imprest account for petty cash.
- Check strict compliance with sales protocols by ensuring that the extension of credit has been subjected to the company’s credit protocols and rules.
- Frequently check that the supply of customers is in line with the payment for previous shipments or orders.
- Frequently follow up with customers on late payments of orders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration-Accounting, Finance or any related field of study.
- Enrollment in Professional Accounting Qualification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Software.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Windows OS.
- Detail Oriented,
- Analytical, Proactive,
- Team Player,
- Strategic Thinker,
- Enthusiastic, Persuasive.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.