Training Manager - Old MutualAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for ensuring appropriate training programs are designed and delivered in line with the needs of the business.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with sales managers/area managers.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess sales employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers, and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training methods
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, manage time and multitask effectively
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced record-keeping skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Candidates with similar experience in previous roles are preferred.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.