Cyber Security Specialist - Vodafone GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the role is to manage the Technology Security Governance, Risk, Compliance and Assurance needs across Vodafone Ghana. To further provide security assurance, guidance, and support to high-profile projects according to company-defined policies and requirements, best practices, and local/international standards (PCI, SOX, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA, and Cyber Crime Bill of 2015) relevant to the technology security area.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of technology security risks identified during project engagement and propose remediation and mitigation options
- Participate in the creation and execution of technology security strategy
- Ensure alignment of information security governance with Vodafone Ghana’s business objectives, the information security strategy, plans, and controls
- Ensure compliance with the applicable legislative and regulatory interpretation and corporate risk appetite;
- Lead, develop, manage, and maintain the network-wide information security governance deliverables lifecycle including compliance measurement, deviations, and exemptions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Engage with the stakeholders on compliance to control effectiveness and deficiencies in the design and operating effectiveness of information security controls, design and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement
- Interpret and manage the controls and capabilities required for Vodafone Ghana to establish and comply with an information security management system in alignment with information security international best practice and/or industry standard(s)
- Develop, manage, and implement the Vodafone Ghana information security audit and assurance plans and schedules, including any specific business needs and requirements (including PCI, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA, Cyber Crime Bill)
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Professional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology or other related fields
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Tech Security role
- Knowledge of technology management/compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory, and privacy requirements, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI)/Data Security Standard
- A diverse security background with knowledge in several areas including layered security architecture; internet protocols; firewalls; VPN technologies, IDS/IPS, network access control and network segmentation, anti-malware and spam technologies; risk and vulnerability assessments, and compliance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.