Risk and Business Control Director - AirtelTigoAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as a Director for Risk and Business Control in the Finance Department.
(S)He will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for the key governance and risk functions of Internal control, revenue & billing assurance, and MFS risk.
The successful candidate will also be in charge of corporate internal control to foster an efficient internal control and risk management culture in his operations. (S)He would as well ensure implementation and compliance with the policies, procedures and best practices to secure our revenues and strengthen the business operations and environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Drive implementation of the “ICE” across the business: run assessment programs to confirm maturity.
- Lead business process reviews and risk assessments in the organization.
- Develop a roadmap to improve RA maturity across all BUs and revenue streams.
- Devise strategies and roll out mechanisms to prevent fraud along the revenue life cycle.
- Improve network and billing assurance across streams.
- To systematically analyze possible revenue risks and revenue additions within the company.
- Provide strategic roadmaps to identify high-risk areas & processes for revenue leakage and establish methods for detection, measurement & monitoring.
- Provide guidelines (control objectives, risks to be covered, good practices…) to ensure that internal control is integrated in the activities, with efficient and effective control designs.
- Devise strategies to improve upon Revenue Assurance & Business Controls Maturity.
- Automate and standardize key Revenue Assurance Activities
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Computer Science. An MBA/MSc in Finance or Risk preferred.
- Professional certification in Audit, Accounting, Risk will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in internal control and risk
- Experience in internal audit, risk/controls analysis, compensation accounting, and revenue assurance.
- Broad knowledge of operations activities.
- Process Experience with project management and problem-solving as well as running complex finance processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a plus (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) as well as PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and key compliance rules in financial services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Leading and Deciding
- Analyzing and Interpreting
- Interacting, Presenting, and Communicating information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.