Business Intelligence Analyst - AirtelTigoIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as an Analyst for the Business Intelligence sector in the Marketing Department.
(S)He will report to the Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics and will work closely with the Head, of Business Intelligence and Analytics to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to drive sound business decision-making.
- Partner with BI analysts, managers, and business team members to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
- Assist in running quality checks and validating data generated on BI
- Report daily data issues to the supervisor and follow up with resolutions with IT (MIS)
- Support the Business Intelligence Supervisor to direct, organize, and lead BI workstream projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems
- Collating a list of report owners from both business and IT
- Analyze large, complex data sets and convert them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Monitor the BI Tool for effectiveness and accuracy and generate insights on performance and trends of new and existing products/promos for various Revenue Buckets
- Update and share a daily dashboard with the Business Intelligence Supervisor on the status of all Marketing Reports (availability/consistency of updates per schedule/accuracy)
- Write reports and create/deliver presentations to the Business Intelligence Supervisor and other analysts in ways that support problem-solving and planning
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or a related field
- 2 years relevant work experience working within a Telecom, FMCG organization or with MIS
- Minimum of 2 years of telecom experience working in a commercial function
- Strong business acumen and understanding of key marketing metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office tools with advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Access or other database programs or data mining tools. Experience using SQL, Analysis Services, Integration Services, strong quantitative analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of detailed customer and market data, creating actionable insights
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to make a difference, looking beyond information and perceived wisdom to insights and business implications
- Capable of challenging the status quo and moving on people’s thinking, driving change through the organization from junior members up to Exec team
- Voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities
- Passion for Data technologies and how they will change business
- Excited to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies relating to business intelligence and data analysis
- Proven team player focused on personal & team development
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to balance competing priorities
- Consistently fosters collaboration and respect among team members by addressing elements of the group process that impedes, or could impede, the group from reaching its goal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.