Project Accountant: DIVL - AirtelTigoAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as an Accountant for Projects in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, looking into variances, approving outgoing inclusive of expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to clients and payments collected.
- Keeping complete accounting records of the project to be able to prepare an audited financial statement at the end of the year.
- Looking after and maintaining the project reports for the steering committee.
- Maintaining all relevant income and expenditures for each project.
- Analyzing all project expenses and providing summaries and commentary.
- Looking after project records and contracts to ensure terms are adhered to.
- Reviewing current processes for management accounts preparation and streamlining across business
- Implementing decisions of the board/steering committee.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Ensuring robust financial and Management reporting across the Joint Venture.
- Business Partnering with non-finance managers in order to develop processes and the understanding of financial requirements.
- Developing financial systems and making recommendations to the agreed processes for consideration and adoption by the steering committee.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- CIMA, ACCA, or ACA-qualified accountant
- Moderate Project Management skills
- Process mapping and implementation experience
- Self-motivated and a person with some minimal supervision
- Change management on a large scale
- Very strong technical skills in accounting
- Advanced Excel/systems skills
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.