Head General Accounting - AirtelTigoAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Work closely with the Credit Control function to ensure that receivable balances are maintained within acceptable Limits.
- Responsible for the recognition of doubtful debt provisions at each month end. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Produce accurate and timely reports as requested and scheduled which provides clear visibility into the performance of various receivable streams.
- Maintain fully reconciled roaming and interconnect receivable balances with the roaming & interconnect clearing houses.
- Generate and review various GL reports including cash collection reports, aging reports, advances not yet utilized, and employee balance reconciliations, and provide the same to higher management with explanations for variances.
- Perform sub-ledger reconciliations with general ledger and minimize unreconciled balances to the level of zero.
- Champion the implementation of all business controls specific to the enterprise business.
- Support the working capital management of the business by providing clear timely reports into on receivable trends.
- Work closely with IT, Revenue Assurance and Revenue Reporting Team to ensure accurate booking of cost and revenue in respect of interconnect, roaming and Fixed services for month-end financial reporting.
- Closely engage with Revenue Assurance and Interconnect Partners to ensure proper dispute management.
- Provide early warning signs for finance by generating weekly reports clearly highlighting bad debt exposure.
- Ensure daily bank reconciliations and resolution of all open issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or a Business-related field.
- ACCA, CIMA or ICAG (Final Level).
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Detailed understanding of billing systems from a financial perspective.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS especially in the areas of revenue and financial instruments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Takes ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.