Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) - Savannah Fruits CompanyQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Savannah Fruits Company is a Ghanaian company focused on sustainable production and export of high-quality, traditionally handcrafted shea butter and other African natural products such as Virgin coconut oil, black soap, baobab oil, etc.
The company delivers high-quality ingredients to the international edible and cosmetic markets. We work with local cooperatives, empowering Ghanaian women in a sustainable and profitable manner.
The Savannah Fruits Company (SFC) is seeking a quality assurance analyst to join our growing team to improve our processes and help serve our clients better.
- Define and enforce quality procedures in accordance with SFC internal standards and certification requirements.
- Develop test and monitoring plans and procedures on products making sure all requirements are met.
- Carry out tests on products with third-party laboratories to check quality conformity against the SFC standard specifications.
- Lead quality training for shea nuts, shea butter, coconut oil, and soap-producing co-operatives to enhance their level of understanding of SFC quality specifications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain and improve product quality by assisting in the design and manufacturing of test products (soaps, creams, and gels), and collaborating with other members of the management team in ensuring standard practices at all stages of product development.
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and ensure all questionnaires are answered and sent back on time.
- Assist the certification manager to obtain Certificates of Inspection (COI) and Transaction Certificates (TC) for every container on a timely manner.
- Using analysis results from external laboratories, prepare Certificate of Analysis (COA) for clients on a timely manner.
- Keep proper filling of COAs according to production and sales and make it easily available for certification and commercial departments.
- Set up of QC lab to test PV, color, and texture of shea butter and other oils from Ghana.
- Lead the implementation of ISO9001 standard practices throughout the SFC supply chain. Ensure all departments are abreast with the implementation of change in accordance with ISO9001 standard requirements.
- Keep proper filling of all SFC working documents and ensure they adhere to ISO9001 procedures.
- Assist in preparing all documentation for both internal and external audits for ISO9001, Fair for Life, Organic, URSA among others.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or Food Science Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in the cosmetic and/or food processing industry.
- Experience with ISO9001 standard requirements is a plus.
- Proven experience in NOP and/or EOS certification requirements.
- Commitment to business objectives and deadlines.
- Proven record of laboratory work experience with the ability to interpret analysis results.
- Strong willingness and ability to work with a team under little or no supervision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The ability to speak Dagbani, Twi, or any other local language in northern Ghana will be a plus
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.