Dispatch Clerks - Reputable Public InstitutionDelivery Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable public service is seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill the following position of Dispatch Clerks.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Diploma, Higher National Diploma, or West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with at least 6 passes (including credits in core Mathematics and English
- Ability to read and understand orders
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service
- Applicants should be willing to work in any of the 6 newly created regions
- There are vacancies in Greater Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Takoradi, Sunyani, Koforidua, Ho, and Cape Coast
Location: Greater Accra. Tema. Kumasi. Takoradi. Sunyani. Koforidua. Ho and Cape Coast« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.