Sales Officer - GBfoods AfricaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand'Italia, and Blå Band, among others. Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavors” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavors.
Some of our local brands have been in consumers' kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture. Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Sales Officer Tamale who will be responsible for building the business in the Northern Region of Ghana he/she will be assigned to identifying, establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with clients and customers to facilitate direct sales of the company's products in the Region. The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for his/her assigned territory
- Responsible for driving the growth of existing products as well as launching of any new product in his / her assigned territory.
- Handle redistribution model of sales to customers
- Establish, maintain & expand customer base in his/her territory with the help of other team members.
- Implement sales strategies in his/her assigned territory.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience, and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings. Requirements:
- 2-3 years experience in a sales role in the FMCG industry
- Relevant Degree or professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- An open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Value alignment: Aligned to the GBfoods values (GBHood): Authenticity Ownership Proximity Joy« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.