Data Analyst - Vodafone GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Data Analyst:
- Undertake the delivery of accurate, insightful, and timely analysis into the performance of the Vodafone cash business
- Employs the innovative use of technology to automate and improve the quality, relevance, and timely generation of reports
- Navigates large sets of data and derives meaning to deliver insights to stakeholders
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Support the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics using available BI tools
- Leverage on available data and new data sources to advice and drive Vodafone Cash business
- Make use of predictive models to assist with business forecasting
- Carry out Business and Product performance analytics and monitoring with focus on profitability
- Ensure a high level of data quality for all reporting and analysis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
Leadership and teamwork
- Must be able to work effortlessly within the team and across the business to drive discussions on performance
- Must show initiative and anticipate the needs of the team and work proactively to deliver the necessary support
Innovation and change
- Must have a natural inclination for seeking out new ideas and opportunities
- Should exhibit creativity in approaching everyday challenges in the workplace
- Design, automate and disseminate interactive business dashboards to generate actionable insights
- Must be able to plough through challenges and see all tasks to their conclusion
- Constructively challenge and assist Product development teams with data and insights to manage customer base, reduce churn and develop exciting products
- Must have strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience and a good understanding of the mobile money ecosystem
- Understanding of machine learning and data mining
- Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be able to communicate confidently both orally and in writing. Presentations to the business is a normal requirement for this role
- Must have good interpersonal skills to support working closely with other teams
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Prior experience in the telecoms industry (an advantage but not required)
- Knowledge of revenue streams within the telecoms industry (an advantage but not a requirement)
- Knowledge in SQL, Python, R , Power BI, Tableau and other relevant system software
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.