Design Draughtsman - Asanko Gold GhanaConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited (“AGGL”) is a joint venture between Galiano Gold and Gold Fields. The primary asset is the multi-pit Asanko Gold Mine complex, located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. Galiano Gold are the managers and operators of the Asanko Gold Mine.
A vacancy exists at the Engineering Department for the position of DESIGN DRAUGHTSMAN
The Design Draughtsman will be responsible for the preparation of architectural designs and drawings using AutoCAD and other relevant software and ensuring that design drawings conform to the specifications provided.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to prepare structural designs and working drawings for the execution of all structural projects on the mine;
- Prepare detailed drawings and diagrams in all areas of engineering such as civil, electrical, mechanical and instrumentation;
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations, and measurements for all designs;
- Draft designs using AutoCAD software;
- Collaborate with the design team to review and adjust drawings in accordance with company specification and best practice;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a minimum of Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Design Draftsmanship or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of hands-on experience as a draughtsman using CAD, AutoCAD Software and/or other Microsoft applications relevant to the mining or related industry;
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power-point, and database management
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian driving license and the ability to drive in rough terrain.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent working knowledge of drawing programs and 3D modeling tools, such as Rivet, Solid works, Smart Draw, and SketchUp;
- Excellent knowledge and application of architectural and engineering design principles;
- Ability to apply knowledge of standards, methods, and procedures to work situations;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to conceptualize design with meticulous attention to detail;
- Must demonstrate well-developed oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to interact with people at different levels of leadership and of diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Must be declared medically fit for the position and working environment;
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.