Magistrate - Judicial Service of GhanaLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Magistrates and Lawyers for the position of Magistrate
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana
- Must be not less than 3 years standing at the Bar
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity
- Must be computer literate and able to use Word Processing software, e.g Microsoft Word, etc
- Qualified candidates may be required to undertake a written examination, and ICT proficiency test and undergo an interview
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.