Vendor Agent - MaerskSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Maersk is looking for a candidate to take up the role of Vendor Agent in Ghana. This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
As a Vendor Agent, you are accountable for managing the day-to-day performance management of vendors to make sure that on-time delivery, capacity, and split of volumes are safeguarded as well as ad hoc quotes/capacity needs are obtained.
An exciting role that is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- Managing day to day performance management of vendors
- The team works as delivery analytics to do a predictable and retroactive analysis of day-to-day execution cycles.
- Provides insights to teams on supplier issues and capabilities.
- Secures Ad-hoc quotes and capacity for physical inland products as required.
- Corridor design to build technically new products with vendors across borders.
- Ensures thorough analysis is in place that clearly illustrates the demand management opportunities.
- Ensures the Escalation points for the issue and risk management.
- Coordinates contract overviews and contract life cycle.
- Monitors vendor performance according to SLAs/KPIs.
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics and data analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in data analysis or Business Administration.
- Fluency in English is a Must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Package.
- Teamwork spirit, High sense of urgency, and solution and detail orientation.
- Power BI knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication, Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Procurement and Analytical skills, and good Knowledge of the local markets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.