Information Technology Officer - Ficus Construction AfricaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FicusConstrution Africa, based in Accra invites applications from enthusiastic individuals for the position of IT Officer to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in IT and also gain hands on experience in a thriving conducive work place.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Location: Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Introduction to our Company
Ficus Construction Africa, is a Technology based building company. We aim to make building and owning a house a possibility to every individual, our business interest spans around: general construction; equipment rental; construction consultancy; construction material supplies; supply of skilled construction workers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must demonstrate a higher passion or interest and background in this industry.
- At least a suitable candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in IT or any other qualification in a relevant field and 3 years’ progressive experience in IT or more in a similar role.
- Must have strong knowledge of how to leverage IT in the construction industry.
- Very strong and useful leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Must be an insightful thinker and have an aptitude for creativity.
- Must stay on top of industry trends in IT.
- A suitable candidate should be able to demonstrate their interest for the latest industry news and information within the role.
- Must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines and high-quality standards.
- Advanced command of and proficiency in IT within the construction industry (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level).
- Must be comfortable working in a remote and digital environment with international team members.
- Excellent attention to detail, discipline, high self-motivation, adaptability, and accountability.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivating attitude and demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following;
- To develop and manage the IT strategy of the company.
- Tech savvy and ability to work on cloud systems (Dropbox) and Google Drive (docs, sheets, calendar, etc).
- Directing internet operations and overseeing network security.
- Plan, coordinate, direct research and facilitate all the IT-related activities of the company.
- Assist to determine technology and business goals to support management.
- Installation and upgrading of hardware and software; programming and systems design.
- Upkeep, maintenance, and security of networks
- Evaluate the newest and most innovative technologies to support the company.
- Plans and Manages technical standards and attends to day-to-day IT needs of the company to provide support.
- Develop and implement requirements, budgets, and schedules for the company's IT projects, liaising with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, and IT specialists.
- Deliver IT mobility solutions to keep the company in contact.
- Protect all electronic files and data.
- Ensure Ficus software and network packages are compatible and stable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Hands-on excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of both IT and business operations.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of progressive experience in this role or a similar role within a construction company.
Location: Adenta West, Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.