Finance & Accounts Manager - The Bible Society of GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To formulate and implement an effective organizational financial strategy and action plan which drive the BSG’s strategic Plan within an accountability-based culture and finance & accounting systems/processes required to deliver set goals
- Advise the General Secretary on financial matters including treasury and investment management, credit control and debt management.
- Develop and review financial and accounting policies for approval, design and implement accounting and internal control systems and monitor work activities to ensure compliance
- Liaise with external auditors on all statutory audits
- Prepare and publish periodic set of accounts and make presentations to the business committee and the BSG council
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with a membership of a recognized professional accountancy body
- Minimum of 8 years experience at the management level in either Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of financial and accounting principles, systems and techniques
- Knowledge of Companies Act 2019 (Act 992)
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage self and team to deliver results
- Manage the Society’s account including the preparation of monthly set of financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of annual budgets for the BSG, monitor their implementation and prepare periodic variances
- Manage issues relating to tax and other statutory deductions e.g Social Security Fund Contributions, etc
- Manage the financial operations and reporting on projects and programs of the society
- Good presentation, administrative, organisational, and communication skills
- Leadership and team management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.